Ultrasonic welding for measurable quality of harnesses and connections
Looking at the future, ultrasonic welding is the proceeding for cords and terminals. The proceeding is used for joining wires and cords with mass connections or high-current contacts. The process offers many advantages if compared to crimping or resistance welding. In addition to excellent electrical characteristics of the connection and extremely low energy consumption, ultrasonic welding is characterized by broad process control and process data management.
At rokatec we do ultrasonic welding e.g. with a MINIC II by Schunk.
- Highly developped process control
- Sections up to 30 mm²
- Bunched conductors and terminal applications
- Energy-efficient and fast
- Short welding times
- Safe and clean connections/joints
- Low thermic and electric contact resistance